At Ed Web Services, "Exceptional" is where "Acceptable" begins...
Here at Ed Web Services we are dedicated to your 100% satisfaction above all else. We are always working to support this goal. We work for you. When you contract with Ed Web Services not only do you get the products that we offer but you get the service that accompanies them. The service is backed up by 2 decades of experience plugged in and on-line.
In the book "Outliers" author Malcom Gladwell Gladwell examines the factors that contribute to high levels of success. Gladwell repeatedly mentions the "10,000-Hour Rule", claiming that the key to success in any field is, to a large extent, a matter of practicing a specific task for a total of around 10,000 hours. Here is a short summary of the experience that comprises not only the first but the second and perhaps the third 10,000 hours that makes Ed Web Services exceptional:
- Throughout the 1990s and 2000s we trained teachers and school personel to use several software titles so that they could become better users of technology.
- From 1999 to 2010 we built, ran and managed the website for Cortland City Schools to create an enhanced online presence for the school district.
- Throughout the 2000s and 2010s we trained high school students to be web designers.
- In 2010 we became "Ed Web Services" as we built the infrastructure necessary to serve our expanding customer base.
- In 2011 we switched our focus to an "Open Source" solution to keep our customer's costs low. We now deploy the power of the Linux operating system to run our servers, Apache to serve our websites, MySQL database structures to store our content, Joomla to constuct the core of our sites.
- Since 2010 we have developed and deployed and maintained hundreds of custom designed packages for people, their businesses and organizations.
- Now, in this age of social media we understand the importance of a diversified web presence for your brand and so have expaned our services to include social media management.
Ten thousand hours? At least.